The iOS 13.2 and iPadOS 13.2 beta 1, which were released yesterday for the iPhone and iPad, featuring many new changes and features. Included with the update are the new Deep Fusion camera feature for iPhone 11, the return of the “Announce Messages with Siri” feature found in earlier betas, New AirPlay, and Handoff settings, and new Music app listening history. check the picture below for a look at new iOS 13.2 beta 1 changes and features.
iOS 13.2 changes and features list
- New “Deep Fusion” Camera feature
- New noise-canceling AirPods leak
- Announce Messages with Siri
- iPadOS: new consolidated Home Screen & Dock settings panel
- iPadOS: Close multitasking app windows with a swipe
- New Haptic Touch shortcut in the TV app
- New AirPlay & Handoff Settings
- Automatically AirPlay to TVs
- Transfer to HomePod
- HomeKit: show items with multiple sensors as separate tiles
- New RESEARCH Privacy panel
- New exit animation for Volume HUD
- Phone glyph removed from expanded Control Center volume slider
- Smaller CC volume glyph
- Updated Share and Shuffle buttons in the Music app
- Music app listening history
- New Live Photos & Perspective Zoom labels in Wallpaper settings
- New Apple Pencil Settings glyph
- App icon spacing changes
It might be challenging to tell the differences between a Deep Fusion-enabled photo and a regular photo has given all the compression on this image, but let me know if you can spot the difference.
Do comment down below in the comments with your thoughts on your favorite new iOS 13.2 changes and features.